Today was another day spent chipping away at stuff. I did some more editing of the slideshow portion, although I’m not sure how much more I can cut it down word-wise without hacking slides off completely (Various presenting blogs would argue that hacking the slides off completely is actually the correct move, lest the audience fall into “Death by Powerpoint” syndrome [Again, even though I technically don’t use Powerpoint at all.]. I’m not sure that I’m totally ready to do that though.). My plan to go version-by-version was scuttled today, when either I accidentally saved over the 8/14 version with today’s changes, or Open Office did it for me. Oh well.
I did manage to edit down the Double Dragon II run to the relevant part (Levels 2 and 3). I also managed to integrate the Super Mario Bros. run into the presentation itself. That’s a nice feature, as it means that when I’m ready, I can just click my cool little presentation remote and the video will play right in Open Office, without having to walk over to the computer and hit various keys.
Also, I’m looking at my own site in Firefox for Ubuntu for the first time, and…wow. Okay. Yeah. Once I can actually remember what my PHP looks like and how it works–I haven’t had much occasion to mess with it–I’ll have to see what I can do about fixing that.