- My original idea for today, that thankfully never got past the concept stages, was to release a new song and hype it as my best work to date. The actual song would have been a cover of “Never Gonna Give You Up“. I reserve the right to do this in the future (As I’ve mentioned in a serious manner before, his vocal range is generally similar to the range at which I’m most comfortable singing).
- Speaking of “Never Gonna Give You Up”, Youtube had my favorite prank of the day, taking you to the video for the song in question whenever you tried to watch one of their Featured Videos. Honorable Mention goes to Dancing With the Stars, where I’ll admit I didn’t catch on until about halfway through the segment.
- Continuing to speak of “Never Gonna Give You Up”, fully two thirds of search strings that led people here today were Rick Astley-related. I find this highly amusing.
- I note that my Project Wonderful ad campaign for some reason didn’t update at all today. Weird. I tried raising my overall spending limit a bit, so we’ll see what happens with that.
- Speaking of Project Wonderful, tomorrow I’ll be replacing the Donate button with a small ad. As I mentioned yesterday, literally anything I get out of that will be an improvement over the donation button.